Instructions to all Participants for all CJGA Events:
- All players must register 30 minutes before their tee time.
- Spectators will be allowed but must maintain more than excepted distance (2 meters) from others not in the same family. We suggest that the recommended distance be more like 4 meters given that some viruses are airborne.
- When reporting all players must wear face masks and bring your own sanitizer to used on the golf course.
- When reporting they must keep 2 meters apart (observe social distancing) from all players.
- Linkster Players will be allowed caddies but must be from the same household.
- Players are not permitted to socially gather.
- Players must report to the starting hole 15 minutes before their start time and be prepared to start.
- Tee times will be at 10 minutes intervals
- All players must keep 4 meters apart when playing on the golf course.
- All players are expected to respect the pace of play policies of the CJGA
- All cups on the green have been adjusted for player safety.
- Leave the Flagstick in the cup at all times
- Do not touch other players’ equipment or course accessories.
- When the round is complete, players will report to the scoring area that will be indicated in registration.
- Players at starting will be given score cards. Players will keep score for the player indicated and themselves.
- Scores for each hole will be given by each player to scoring and they will be entered into the data base immediately.
- Upon completion, players who kept score for the other player should read their scores to scoring who input their scores. Players whom the score was kept for should be listening to the player while this is taking place and verify their scores for each hole.
- Scores will not be official until staff reviews the scorecards. This will enable staff to sanitize and wait for the prescribed time for any bacteria to disappear before reviewing.
- All players, families are expected to leave immediately after their score has been complete.
The CJGA would like to thank all for their cooperation and understanding.
The following pictographs show information, proper procedures, practices and rules related to our current situation.